Business Start Up
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company).
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank/potential investors.
- Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance.
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts.
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements.
When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However you do need to be aware of how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- Company formations.
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns.
- Preparation of all documentation (such as minutes and resolutions).
- Maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc).
- General advice on company law.
To find out more please call 0141 332 6331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org