Part Qualified Tax Assistant
We are looking for a Tax Assistant to join our growing team here at russell + russell. Are you someone working in practice already looking for a more flexible and enjoyable working environment?
The ideal candidate will have a good fundamental understanding of the UK tax system, have experience preparing personal tax returns and liaising with clients. We love working closely with our clients so being able to build and nurture relationships is critical.
We understand not everyone wants to sit exams but if you do we provide full study support for exams. And given that we are a training firm, a lot of the team are going through exams together!
Our core mission is Making Lives Better. This is central to everything we do – on a daily basis and big picture!
Do you strive to be the best version of yourself? Not simply settling but continually striving and looking for the new ways to develop!
Do you love working as part of a team? When the going gets tough are you the one to step up and play your part? We are always there when it matters: for our team, our clients and the wider community through our charitable work.
Are you willing to challenge clients to get the most out of their businesses and keep them on the straight and narrow? If you see something wrong are you the one to highlight that and stand against the tide? “No you can’t put that new hot tub through as a business expense”.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary from £22k DOE
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Fully funded studying and extensive study leave in the run up to exams – if you want to sit exams.
- Flexible / blended working. Like going to the gym in the morning? Great, start at 10am. Need to pick the kids up from school? No problem, log off at 3pm.
What else do we offer?
- Referral bonuses up to 20%
- Annual bonus – dependant on results
- Private medical insurance
- 5% pension contribution
- 33 days holiday (plus another 5 for long service) and you get to choose when to take them.
- Office parking when you are in the office.
- Quarterly Making Lives Better days for community/charity projects
Want to know more about us first – check out our social media channels.
If this role sounds like you please email your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us a video with your CV as we use Zoom and Loom (a lot!)